Compatible With: Apple iPhone 5
For Apple iPhone 5 LCD Screen and Digitizer Assembly with Frame Replacement - White
This item includes the following parts:
1. LCD Screen;
2. Digitizer Touch Screen;
3. Front Frame.
Screen Size: 4.0 inches
Resolution: 1136x640 Pixels
Display Type: LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Compatibility: Apple iPhone 5
- This iPhone 5 LCD Screen and Digitizer Assembly is available in black and white, this is the white one.
- This LCD Screen and Digitizer Assembly is compatible with Apple iPhone 5 only, please do not confuse it with other version.
- This iPhone 5 LCD Screen and Digitizer Assembly with Frame is composed of LCD Screen, Digitizer Touch Panel and Frame.
- This Apple iPhone 5 LCD Screen and Digitizer Assembly with Frame is brand new but not 100% original, but it can function as well as the original one.
- The iPhone 5 LCD and Digitizer Touch Panel Assembly is one of the most important component parts of the iPhone 5, and also the best replacement part of your scratched, cracked and damaged screen.
How to Install / Tips:
- Please choose the right color and the correct version before placing an order.
- Special repairing tools are required for assembling or disassembling the Apple iPhone 5.
- Please try to handle the repair or replacement work in a dry and dust free environment without direct sunlight.
- The installation of any new part should be done by a qualified person. Elephant Tech is not responsible for any damage caused during installation.
Differences between OEM LCD and High Copy LCD:
From the pictures, you can see the differences between the OEM and copy parts. There are two different points you can find easily. The first one is the IC. The IC on copy parts are smaller and not very neat lining-up.
2. The flex cable.
The circuits in OEM flex cable are organized perfectly and look nice, while in copy parts the flex cable texture looks complicated, which makes it hard to believe that the parts will work fine in a long time.
3. Display Structure
OEM iPhone series’ display use in-cell touch panels, which means the touch screen is embedded in the LCD screen. This kind of structure make sure the display thinner compared with other smartphones.